Pages

3/25/11

The Plural of Haiku Is Haiku

Untitled

I likey haiku
Do you likely this haiku?
YAY, FIVE SEVEN FIVE!

Dictator

Get the bad, bad man
Gadaffi, that is his name
Genocide's his game

Bombs Away!

Boom, boom, goes the bombs
Dead, dead, is the enemy
Oh crap, wrong target!

Fast Food

French fries taste real good
So does a Big Mac with cheese
HURGGH! MY HEART'S FAILING

Good Advice

"Don't run with scissors
You may stab something you need."
"Nah, I will be fine."

Sunday Driver

Old Lady drivin' a car
Does not go fast, rides the brakes
I.... AM.... GONNA... KILL.... YOU!!!!

Volunteer Work

Let me get this straight,
You want me to work for free?
What a dumb idea.

Competitive Gaming

Playing Street Fighter
I lose; throw my controller.
It breaks. "This game sucks!"

Class

Sitting in this class
I contemplate suicide.
Rather die than be here.

Gotta Go

Where's the bathroom at?
I find it and go inside.
Stall says, "OUT OF ORDER."

No comments:

Post a Comment